Assisted Living and Memory Care FAQs
Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Care is owned by Fresno area families who have lived and worked here for over a century. We offer a distinctly Central Valley feel with the architecture inspired by Yosemite. Menus include local dairy, meat and produce.
Here are the criteria that every adult child or potential resident should consider:
- Location convenience. Is it close or easy to get to for my family and friends? Is it convenient to get from Paintbrush to my physician and to local medical facilities?
- Price transparency. Does the cost include everything or are there add-ons? At Paintbrush, we try to keep our pricing clear at each level of comprehensive care.
- Amenities. Paintbrush has its own Movie Theater and will feature regular viewings of popular films. It has an outdoor Pizza Oven, outdoor BBQ, a Library with books that celebrate the history and culture of the Central Valley, a Life Enrichment Center and Beauty Salon, as well as both Walking and Pet Paths.
- Custom-Crafted Dining. The menus at Paintbrush have a local flavor with many nearby dairy, produce and meat products featured. The chef also prepares tasty alternatives for residents with varying dietary needs. Because meals are a highly social time for residents and guests, we offer restaurant-style Dining, a Bistro, Patio and Private Family Dining areas for our Assisted Living residents and full-service dining for our Memory Care residents.
- Life Enrichment Programs. Paintbrush provides a full calendar of programs, classes, events, excursions, movies and other cultural events developed by Seniority, Inc., a nationally recognized leader in creative managing senior communities.
- Competent Management. Communities with a progressive management team tend to have less staff turnover, happier residents and happier family members. Paintbrush’s hospitality-based culture of care is a big plus for our residents and their families. As a family-owned operation, our staff, residents and partnering agencies are considered extended family and are treated with respect, dignity and optimism at every step.
A one-time community fee of $3,000 will reserve your apartment at Paintbrush.
Not only are small pets allowed, residents are encouraged to bring their pets to live with them. Pets add to the life of all residents not just their owners. There is a $1,000 deposit for pets.