Providing personalized care for your parent or loved one who has begun to experience cognitive impairment, Alzheimer’s or other related dementias is a 24/7 challenge.
Which is why Paintbrush Memory Care provides a well-trained, competent and compassionate team of professional caregivers who specialize in meeting dementia care and Alzheimer’s specific needs.
With dignity, honor and respect, we provide unusually high quality Life Enrichment Programs that not only meet but also exceed your expectations for a memory care facility.
- Full-service dining providing three meals daily and brain-healthy snacks, including special dietary needs.
- 24-hour support and supervision for dementia and Alzheimer’s-specific needs.
- A Director of Resident Care who is a licensed nurse for congregate care.
- Life skills stations with three-dimensional displays.
- Vibrant Life Enrichment Programs, including memory stimulating games, board games and puzzles.
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of engagement activities and events tailored to individual cognitive abilities and personal interests through our memory care facility.
- Serenity Suite offering multi-sensory experience with music, aromatherapy, comfortable chairs, lotions and other sensory comforts.
- Daily on-site physical activities to improve mobility, strength and overall wellness.
- Courtesy transportation for important needs such as doctor’s visits, as well as closely monitored shopping and entertainment excursions.
- Emergency call system in each apartment.
- Daily housekeeping and linen services.
- Private and shared suites.
- Secure outdoor courtyards.
The Alzheimer’s Foundation of Fresno offers support groups for families dealing with Alzheimer’s or other dementia related diseases. Please call Paintbrush Memory Care to join a monthly meeting that offers support from other families whose loved ones are dealing with memory and cognition issues.